on June 28, 2017 in Customer Relationships, Events
If you are looking for the perfect catering service for an event — whether it be a party, wedding, family reunion, parade, festival or you name it — then you should look no further than a food truck when it comes to your catering needs.
Below, you can find out why!
Sign up to receive the FoodTruckr Newsletter and we’ll throw in our free guide: 6 Free Social Media Tools to Get People Talking About Your Food Truck.
Why A Food Truck Is A No-Brainer For Catering An Event
- The food. Not only is the food gourmet in many cases but the food truck industry is flooding with variety. Of course, there is the taste factor as well, which food trucks are also flooding with.
- The price. In many cases, you will be saving money by having a food truck catering your event (of course, it does depend on the truck).
- The freshness. While there will likely be some prepping involved, with food trucks, your food is made right after you order it. Therefore, you can rest assured that your event will have fresh food.
- Everyone doesn’t have to eat at the same time. After all, your guests can order food whenever they would like. This is, of course, big when it comes to the freshness department, and it can also help you cut down on seats/everyone crowding around in a big line to get food.
- Your event/venue can be anywhere. There are no restrictions when it comes to a food truck catering your event. After all, a food truck is on wheels, so it can go anywhere, and the kitchen is, of course, in the food truck.
- The variety. While some food trucks might have a smaller menu for a catering gig (it really just depends on the food truck), it will still have a ton of variety for you and your guests.
If you hire a food truck for your event, no matter what it might be, your stress levels will likely be at a minimum — well, at least when it comes to the food. The food truck business will typically take care of everything, and the food will be otherworldly. What’s not to love about that?
RELATED: Top Tips From The General Manager Of A Successful Food Truck
Looking to build a new custom food truck? Check out this link for more details!
To dig your teeth into what FoodTruckr has to offer, make sure to like us on Facebookand follow us on Twitter, and also make sure to check out more content that we bring to the table.